Since no one came even close to guessing the story behind the picture of the flags that I posted two weeks ago, I figured it was time for another wordless Wednesday.
So.
Three more pictures without a story. Knock yourselves out.
So it's an in-ground pool and not an above ground pool. Although then I would have been close. So it's a nice big deck, concrete so the termites don't eat it. Annemiek
6 comments:
Dat zwembad gaat er eindelijk komen?
Are you having a pool installed?
Oh my goodness, please tell me it's a pool! That will greatly increase my excitement to move back there (no, still nothing official yet).
So it's an in-ground pool and not an above ground pool. Although then I would have been close. So it's a nice big deck, concrete so the termites don't eat it.
Annemiek
Amazing how they can make those liners look like real tile :)
I hope you will be able to enjoy it soon!
Annemiek
An in-ground pool with cool touch cement around it. And the tile is lovely! Congratulations!!!! I am so jelly!
Post a Comment