Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The pool that almost is


In lieu of a proper post, which is long overdue, I instead present you with a few pictures of our pool. No, it's not done yet. Yes, it should have been completely done tomorrow, even accounting for rain delay. But it's not and that's because we're apparently nicer than the average home builder, and therefore easier to convince that a delay is inevitable. I have tried plying them with cookies and cake, and I believe that husband-dear has a militarily inspired chewing out session scheduled for tomorrow. I don't think the pool builder knows yet.

At any rate, it should all be done by next week Wednesay. But don't start showing up with your floaties just yet...





1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

Holy cow! That's like a legit pool!! SO excited to use it in a few months :) Little Miss Julia already has a swimsuit, so she's good to go!