Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Three posts

Three posts in a month, when the month is already half-gone has got to be record. Not a good record, but a record nonetheless. And it's not as though there hasn't been a whole lot to write about, as there has been. There is the band booster club membership, Friday night football, bake sale woes, and of course the usual cotton gracing the side of my commute every day. Plenty of opportunities for cynicism and sarcasm to abound, one would think.

But then there are also fifty surveys that need analyzed, tests that need written, children's books that need purged, the usual mess that is academics that needs dealt with, and a brain that just can't stop running in fifty different directions. I know my motto used to be to just write through everything, but lately that just hasn't been working for me. There is just too much going on to find the space and the stillness needed to write about all the thoughts swirling through my head.

So I'm sorry for not being the faithful blogger I like to think I usually am. I hope I'll get back to being that same blogger soon. but for now, just bear with me.

No comments: