Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Christmas has definitely arrived at Dixiechick's home. The tree is up, the lights are on, and the stockings (including opa's and oma's) have been hung from the mantle. We are all ready for some holiday cheer, and I thought I would share some impressions with all of you.

The living room (complete with the new loveseat).



Our library area where my chair has had to make way for the Christmas tree. Zoe has already staked out her favorite spot.



Carnival de Noel!

5 comments:

kastelke said...

Die kerstelementen in huis en de lichtjes, dat maakt het toch altijd zo gezellig, niet? En ik vind het Amerikaanse woord "cosy" daar zo typisch bij passen.
Leuke woning hebben jullie!

+fB said...

Very nice. I really like the throw pillows! :-P

Do the stockings for the Nederlanders have special significance?

Petra said...

Mooi, hoor! Onze Kerstboom heeft een paar lichtjes die twinkelen, zie ik net (en hij staat al meer dan een week, ha ha!). Hoe vinden je ouders alle lichtjes? Dat is toch wel veel meer, dan in Nederland, neem ik aan?

Annemiek said...

Ha, foto's! Eindelijk :) Het ziet er heel mooi uit!

Aliza said...

It all looks so lovely! I especially like the doggie under the Christmas tree!