My bags are packed, and like John Denver, I am leaving on a jetplane soon. Unlike the poor singer, though, I do know when I will be back: in a little over a week. It's going to be a quick trip to Holland, to enjoy the company of family, friends, shop at the Albert Heijn, eat lots of boerenkool and rookworst, Dutch candy, and above all, revel in the fact that at least where I live now, it's so much warmer.
I do hope to keep you all updated on my experiences overseas, but for now; have a great weekend and remember, "Don't drive like my brother!"
4 comments:
Looking forward to it. It? Yes, seeing you of course, but also reading your "review" of the Netherlands during your stay here and when you have returned home again in Georgia (culture shock hits you best when you get home again).
Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Hey, leuk! Ik ben net terug van bezoek aan de familie en vrienden. Albert Heyn ben ik niet geweest, maar er is een rage van voetbalplaatjes bij hun aan de gang! Veel plezier!
Heeel veel plezier in Nederland! En geniet ze van al die Hollandse dingen:-)
Post a Comment