Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a doggy dog world

Just because I think my puppy is the cutest dog in the world, I felt the burning desire to share some pictures with y'all.


Everybody, meet Zoe. Zoe, meet everybody. This was a few hours after we picked her up.




When Zoe gets tired, she will fall asleep pretty much anywhere. She particularly likes sitting on my laptop right after I turned it off. She may have also felt that there was no reason for mommy to work after she had just spent over twelve hours away from home. And she is right.


And sometimes when mommy gets home from work and is tired, she and Zoe will fall asleep together. The downside is that a seven pound puppy takes up a lot less room in the kitchen than a full-grown woman.


Have a barkin' weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Owwwwwww! So cute!

+fB said...

Awww. You can't say no to that face! And she's already managing your computer time!

Annemiek said...

Oh gosh, she IS cute! Absolutely no wonder that you could not say no to that face! Thanks for the pictures!

Petra said...

I'm glad you shared those pictures!
Too cute!! Those eyes.....
Have a great life Zoe!!!

Petra said...

Aw, how adorable! No wonder she has stolen your heart and you're putting up with her puppy mischief ;).

grandma said...

Oh she is soooooooo cute. Can't wait to see her this weekend. You guys too of course. lol