Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little puppies...

...don't stay little nearly long enough!

when I finally got our first pictures of Zoe developed last week, I was amazed at how much she has grown. Although she's still very much a puppy, she's definitely no longer the tiny little thing we brought home in August. Her visit to the vet confirmed this; on our first visit, Zoe weighed all of six pounds, and last week she was up to thirty! It's no wonder I have a hard time carrying her around these days. Our little girl is growing up fast; we haven't had an accident inside the house in weeks (watch her mess up tonight), she has been sleeping through the night for the longest time now, and two weeks ago, successfully went through puppy graduation. Time just goes by way too fast.

But just because she's getting bigger, doesn't mean she's not lovable, or we're not proud of her anymore. And to underline that, I've enclosed some pictures below.


If I hide under this pillow, they can't see me here, and I won't get in trouble for sitting on the bed!


Right, and I'm wearing this annoying cap why again?


5 comments:

+fB said...

Awwwwww!

Aliza said...

THAT IS SO SWEET! I love the video. Your baby has grown so much, she's not hardly a baby anymore, sniff!

Annemiek said...

Sooo cute!

Petra said...

As I look at my 2 year old now, aw! That hat thing is funny, I have many Cosmo graduation pics like that, LOL!

Monique (Nieuwen Oord) said...

Wat een leuke hond is Zoe, mooie kleur ook.